First post of the year!!
Yikes! It’s been a minute here. I’ve missed blogging like mad!!
I’m officially wishing y’all a happy new year. It’s 2018, wow! Trust me, a lot has happened.
2017! Gosh, that year was a lot, so many ups and downs, happiness, sadness,achievements, new friendships.
I learnt a lot last year and I want to use this medium to share the important lessons/advice of 2017.
- Happiness is a thing of the mind. You are the only one in charge of your happiness. Don’t ever let your happiness revolve around anybody. Take charge of your happiness today.
- When people show you their true colours, believe them. Whenever you see or feel the red flags from anyone, DONT IGNORE, MOVE!!
- Always trust your instincts, that will save you from a whole lot of mistakes in life.
- Never ever settle for less in anything/anyone. You deserve better, always believe that.
- In life, our plans does not always happen the way we want it, always have a backup plan. Disappointment is certain but don’t let it break you.
- The people who will help you in life are most likely to be people you don’t know or just met. Don’t put too much trust on friends and family.
- No hard work/knowledge is a waste.
- Common Sense is not common atall, some people actually lack this FOR REAL!
- Prayer is one of keys to success.
Back to the outfit of the day!
This outfit is totally vintage inspired as I’m really into vintage this year! I got the top and skirt from my favourite thrift store in Enugu. Shoe is from prettylittlethings and my bag is from a friend’s boutique in Enugu.
I love the blend of the neutrals with touch of gold. This is definitely a look for me. Tell me what you think in the comments section please.
I know I’ve been so inconsistent with blogging. This year is a year of consistency, no matter what. I’m going to be fully into my blogging. Probably, I will try and blog at least two to three times a week, so help me God😬. Well I’m confident I can pull that off because of my new camera 💃! That is my most precious possession right now and I’m so glad I bought it.
Ayyyyyy, feeling like an international model in the 60s lol.
I’m really enjoying my hair since I cut it, but honestly the struggle to maintain natural hair is real, this harmattan is not even helping at all but I’m hoping to make a protective style soon.
Till next time guys!
Don’t forget that miracle can never happen if you are just one place! You need to MOVE! Identify your star and follow it. #foodforthought.
Thanks for stopping by!!!